Greetings Fellow Independent Business Owners !
I just got this email from president and CEO
Joel Therien..
Looks like this is the last chance to get a 500 seat
conference room for only $17.97 per month!!
Take action now on this incredible deal!
http://ping.fm/59TUK
Below is the exact email I got:
========================
Hi Bruce,
I just wanted to touch base to let you know
that our fire sale will be ending soon.
Here are the facts:
1. a 500 seat room is usually $99.00 a month
2. We are offering them right now for $17.97
3. At that price I am losing money..
So why would I do a fire sale where I am losing money?
Great question!
I am doing it as an experiment to get more traffic. My goal
is to make GVOconference the "house hold" name of
web conferencing!
The last fact is:
4. I WILL be taking down this offer really soon!
This is just about your LAST chance to get a 500 seat room
for just $17.97 per month for LIFE.
http://ping.fm/atBAl
Thank you for all you do Bruce, I appreciate you!
--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
GVO
=====================================================
As you can see from the CEO's own words he is losing money
on this deal and will more than likely never offer it again!
--Bruce
AFFILIATE MARKETING DEPOT ~ A RESOURCE CENTER for College Students,Work at Home Moms,Baby Boomers,Retirees and ANYONE SEEKING TO CREATE A SECOND INCOME. Topics that may be of interest : healthcare, traveling, best places to retire, taxes, politics, hobbies, International Living and relocation, work during retirement, "replacing lost income", "home based business" opportunities, and monetizing you computer via Online Marketing.
HELLO !
Just a quick note to say Thank you for visiting my Blog. Hope you will find some things that are interesting and helpful...
I invite your comments, pro or con and hope that you will go ahead and subscribe while you are here.
SMILE, LAUGH ALOT, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE GAME OF LIFE.
BRUCE DEERY
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts~Last 30 Days
-
What IS "Zeek Rewards" and How does it Work ? Very Well, Thank you.. http://ping.fm/6jjU2
-
An Explanation of QR codes and WHY use them ?.
-
If you are Serious about your business in 2012, this is a great video by a proven Industry Leader, Nicole Cooper : Your Income Blueprint.. ...
-
Big Bad~ Bruce just posted a new blog titled~ One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your ...
-
A controller doesn't trust his/her ability to live through the pain and chaos of life. There is no life without pain just as there is no...
-
Hello ToWhomitMayConcern, Your friend Bruce Deery considered the following article interesting and wanted to send it to you: What Is The D...
-
Everyone's Talking About #IBOtoolbox being a Great place to Market UR Product, Service or Business & It's 100% FREE! http://bit....
-
http://www.planbforboomers.com ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "JOHN" < johneb48@gmail.com > Date: Mar 11, 2...
Popular Posts~AllTime
-
There are HUGE benefits to promoting affiliate programs with your own homebased Internet business. Let's look at 15 of the best. 1. N...
-
IMO...a Must Read snopes.com: Robert A. Hall - I'm Tired
-
The Make A Difference Movie - The Teddy Stallard Story - by Mary Robinson Reynolds | The MasterMinding Maven® - Full Length Version
-
Try the HootSuite dashboard to manage and monitor your social profiles http://ow.ly/8CLuP
-
http://www.accessrx.com/blog/baby-boomers-paul-briand/top-13-baby-boomer-webs... Posted via email from Boomers Plan B ....
-
BREAKING NEWS ABOUT EMPOWER NETWORK- A REVIEW BY BEHIND MLM –
-
Just found a Great Advertising Tool...FREE Banner Maker...480 x 60 or any size..Easy to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment